Botox® Cosmetics Calgary
Smoother beautiful skin instantly
Botox is an amazing product that offers cutting edge technology in the world of beauty and skin care. It’s safe, effective and non-invasive which makes it perfect for anyone looking to turn back the clock on aging. With this revolutionary product, you can instantly smooth wrinkles and reduce fine lines while also providing a hydrating boost to improve your skin’s overall appearance.
From reducing wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes to overall facial rejuvenation, Botox can do it for you with very little effort on your part. It’s fast acting and long lasting with results that can last up to 4 months, plus there’s very minimal risk for complications or side effects – making Botox one of the safest anti-aging products on the market today.
Give yourself the boost of confidence you deserve with Botox! Let us help you restore the fountain of youth without the fuss or bother of invasive procedures.
New Skin YYC Botox® Treatment Calgary
Botox $10 per unit
After just one treatment, you'll notice wrinkles diminishing in number and size while your face regains its shapely contours. Treatments have proven to be incredibly safe with no adverse side effects - perfect for those looking to achieve a natural yet subtle transformation.
Dysport $9 per unit
Dysport is the perfect choice for those looking to reduce wrinkles and achieve a youthful appearance. Our revolutionary product is specially formulated to dramatically reduce the look of fine lines around your eyes, forehead, and mouth in as little as 48 hours.
Benefits of Botox Injections
Botox is the perfect solution for anyone looking to erase those pesky lines and wrinkles that can make us feel tired and old. Botox treatments have been around for years, providing proven, safe results that we’ve come to trust. The results are undeniable and come with many benefits:
- Improve skin texture and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Non-Invasive and fast procedure
Improve severe forehead lines, and crows feet
Immediate, lasting results
Who is a good candidate for Botox In YYC?
- Botox is a cosmetic treatment that can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
- Good candidates for Botox are typically individuals who are in good overall health and have realistic expectations for the results of the treatment.
- Botox is often used to treat wrinkles and lines around the eyes, forehead, and mouth, as well as to reduce the appearance of frown lines.
- Botox may also be a good option for individuals who are looking to prevent the development of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Those with a history of neuromuscular disorders or allergic reactions to Botox should not undergo this treatment.
- Pregnant or nursing women should also avoid Botox.
- The best way to determine if you are a good candidate for Botox is to consult with one of our qualified botox professionals who can evaluate your specific needs and medical history.
Frequently Asked Questions
Botox is a form of botulinum toxin A, which is a protein produced by the bacteria Clostridium botulinum. It works by blocking nerve signals in the muscles, which causes them to become temporarily paralyzed. This prevents wrinkles from forming or deepening while still allowing some movement.
The number of Botox treatments you need depends on your individual needs. Generally speaking, for cosmetic purposes, most people require about three to six treatments a year, spaced four months apart. However, this can vary based on the nature of the wrinkles or muscle contractions being treated and the amount of product used in each injection session.
For therapeutic purposes (such as treating TMJ dysfunction), more frequent injections may be recommended. Depending on your specific condition and goals, you may need injections as often as once every four weeks or even twice weekly for maximum results
It is important to understand that there are several factors impacting the level of discomfort experienced when receiving Botox treatments. Generally speaking, however, most patients find that the injections do not cause significant pain.
The majority of people report a mild stinging sensation during injection, but this usually fades quickly and can be minimized by using a numbing cream or cold compress beforehand.
Three to five days prior:
- Avoid all substances that may thin the blood and increase the chance of bruising
- Avoid Aspirin, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Aleve, and Alcohol
- Avoid Natural substances: Gingko, Garlic, Vitamin E, Fish oil, St. John’s Wort, Flaxseed Oils, etc.
Let your practitioner know if you are on any prescribed anticoagulants (warfarin, coumadin). Never stop taking your prescribed medications before talking to a doctor.
The best way to care for your skin after receiving Botox treatment is to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Avoid massaging or rubbing the area treated with Botox for 24 hours after treatment. Massaging and rubbing can spread the medication beyond its intended location, resulting in an uneven result.
- Avoid strenuous exercise, swimming, saunas, and hot showers/baths for at least 24 hours post-treatment as this can cause the toxin to spread beyond its intended target site.
- Stay upright (not lying down) for at least 4 hours after your treatment as doing so may reduce any minor swelling or bruising that could occur around injection sites due to gravity pulling downward on them naturally when you’re lying down or moving around a lot–especially during activities like exercising and being active.
- Apply cold packs directly onto swollen areas 15-20 minutes several times daily until swelling subsides–but don’t apply ice directly against your skin! Use a cloth barrier between you and the pack of ice so that it doesn’t damage your already fragile dermis from direct contact with extreme temperatures from extreme coldness of the freeze packs!
These simple tips should help ensure successful results surrounding your Botox treatment without any unwanted side effects!
Yes, Botox is safe. Botox injections are FDA approved and have been used by more than 11 million people worldwide since 2002 to treat wrinkles, fine lines, and other facial features. The effects of Botox are temporary and last for about three months before the body’s natural processes break down the proteins.
Both Dysport and Botox offer long-lasting results – up to four months of improvement. However, the potency behind Botox is three times greater with each single unit providing more noticeable effects than a corresponding dose of Dysport.
As Seen On
Experience Our Medical Grade Services Today!
Our services are designed to cater to all skin types, and we only use the best products in the industry to ensure that you get the results you desire. We take pride in offering personalized services that are customized to each client’s unique needs and preferences. Don’t wait any longer, experience our services today and be amazed at the transformation in your skin!