Laser Hair Removal Calgary
Say Goodbye to Unwanted Hair
Say goodbye to waxing, shaving, and other painful hair removal methods. Laser Hair Removal using DiolazeXL™ by InMode gives you the results you’ve been dreaming of. Our innovative technology uses a high-powered laser beam to target each individual hair follicle precisely, providing you with smooth, long-term results.
The laser technology is precise enough to allow it to adjust to all types of skin types and sizes, making it suitable for almost everyone regardless of their hair texture or body type. Best of all? You don’t need any recovery time after the treatment, meaning you can get back on with your daily routine immediately!
Unlike typical hair-removal methods, DiolazeXL™ delivers incredible results in an incredibly short amount of time. It’s safe, painless, and incredibly effective – leaving you with beautifully smooth skin that lasts. And it is effective for both men and women.
Laser Hair Removal Prices for Men and Women Calgary
- Upper Lip $50
- Chin $50
- Outer Nose $20
- Half Face $100
- Full Face $130
- Hair Line $80
- Ears $50
- Sideburns $55
- Nape of Neck $80
- Chin & Lip $75
- Underarms $80
- Chest $160
- Areola $50
- Full Arms $175
- Half Arms $135
- Full Back $250
- Half Back $155
- Shoulders $100
- Hands $75
- Abdomen $150
- Navel Line $50
- Bikini $100
- Brazilian $160
- Half Legs $180
- Full Legs $295
- Feet $75
- Bum Cheeks $110
- Brazilian & Underarms $195
- Bikini & Underarms $145
- Full Body $550
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is a popular cosmetic treatment that uses focused light to remove unwanted hair. Some benefits of laser hair removal include:
- Precision: Laser technology can target specific areas of the body, leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
- Time-saving: Laser hair removal can be completed in a relatively short amount of time, depending on the size of the treatment area.
- Long-lasting results: Laser hair removal can provide long-lasting hair reduction, with some individuals experiencing permanent hair loss.
- Reduced ingrown hairs: Since laser hair removal targets the hair follicle, it can help reduce the occurrence of ingrown hairs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Laser hair removal works by using a laser to target and destroy the hair follicle. The laser is attracted to the pigment in the hair follicle, and when it hits the follicle, it destroys it. This results in less hair growth over time, as the new hair that grows will not be able to get past the destroyed follicles.
This DioLaze system in particular, utilizes diode laser technology with exclusive 3 PC cooling to target and destroy the hair follicles without causing any damage to surrounding skin. By using a combination of both heat and light, it selectively targets pigment in the hair follicle while also preserving surrounding tissue for healthy skin. Studies show that this type of laser treatment has been demonstrated as superiorly effective at achieving permanent hair reduction versus other methods such as waxing or electrolysis treatments
Hair is reduced with each treatment and results are observed after four to six sessions. The number of sessions will differ depending on your hair color, hair type, body area, and skin tone.
It can vary depending on the person. Some people say it feels like a rubber band snapping against their skin. The DioLaze hair removal system is virtually painless when compared to other methods used for permanent hair reduction – making this one of the most comfortable solutions on the market today!
- The area to be treated must be clean-shaven (the day before or morning of). Unshaven clients will be rescheduled.
- Avoid UV exposure 7 days prior to your treatment.
- Avoid sunless tanning products prior to your treatment.
- Avoid chemical peels and other laser procedures 2 weeks prior to your treatment.
- Exfoliate the area the day prior to remove any residual color.
- Come to your appointment with clean skin (no lotions) in the area to be treated.
- Stop waxing, tweezing, and chemical epilation 3 weeks prior to treatment.
- If you have a history of cold sores, we require that you take and anti-viral medication (Valtrex) prior to your treatment or you are welcome to get treatment at another facility
- You cannot be treated a laser if you have used Accutane or similar products within the last 6 months.
- If you have Botox or dermal fillers in the area to be treated, wait 14 days both before and after injection to receive laser hair removal treatments.
- Avoid extended exposure for 7 days post-treatment.
- Avoid using seat warmers immediately after treatment.
- Avoid any additional laser treatments or chemical procedures on the treated area for at least 2 weeks.
- Use Daily Repair Mega-Moisture Cream or Aloe Vera on the treated area for 1-2 days following your treatment.
- Tylenol, cool towels, or ice packs can be used for post-treatment discomfort.
- In the rare case you experience any side effects, such as hypo- or hyper-pigmentation, prolonged redness or swelling, or blistering, call or come in for instructions on treatment.
- If blisters happen to occur, do NOT puncture.
- If skin is broken, apply antibiotic ointment until healed.
- To achieve the best results, complete the full treatment schedule at the recommended intervals (typically 4-6 weeks).
- Exfoliate treated areas every 2-3 days after your treatment to minimize risk of ingrown hairs.
- You should not perform any physical activity that increase body temperature or blood pressure within 2 hours before and after treatment.
Laser treatment offers an effective and safe solution for skin damage because its concentrated light targets small areas of the skin with precision. On the other hand, Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) technology is a multi-spectrum visible light that lacks this fine focus – making it less suitable to dark complexions prone to burning. However, high powered IPL machines are optimal for anti-ageing and complexion procedures such as our Lumecca IPL Treatments but should not be used in cases involving hair removal.
You should see results after your first treatment, but the number of treatments required for desired results varies from person to person. Most people need 6-8 treatments.
Though the Diolaze XL™ is one of the most advanced and effective laser hair removal systems in Calgary and can be applied to light colored hair, as the laser focuses on hair pigmentation (like all lasers) those with very light blonde or white hair may not achieve desired results.
Experience Our Medical Grade Services Today!
Our services are designed to cater to all skin types, and we only use the best products in the industry to ensure that you get the results you desire. We take pride in offering personalized services that are customized to each client’s unique needs and preferences. Don’t wait any longer, experience our services today and be amazed at the transformation in your skin!