Lumecca IPL Treatment Calgary
Feel Confident & Amazing In Your Skin
Lumecca is the latest beauty breakthrough in skin rejuvenation. Its innovative technology effectively improves skin tone, texture, and wrinkles, resulting in glowing radiant skin.
Lumecca carries out controlled delivery of light emitted from a flash lamp to the desired area on your face or body. This process destroys unwanted pigmentation without any damage to surrounding tissue, allowing you to see dramatic results immediately. Lumecca can target all areas of your face, including crow’s feet and lip lines, as well as wider areas such as your cleavage or back.
Treatments require no downtime so you can get back to living your life as soon as they’re done! Results build gradually with each treatment until you have the beautiful complexion you desire without having had to go under the knife or take other drastic means of resurfacing your skin.
New Skin YYC Lumecca Calgary
Face & Neck $375
3 Treatment Package
Face & Neck $1000
Benefits of Lumecca IPL PhotoFacial Treatment
Lumecca is the latest beauty breakthrough in skin rejuvenation. Its innovating technology effectively improves skin tone, and texture allowing for the effective treatment of:
- Age spots
- Vascular lesions
- Rosacea (redness)
- Sun damage
- Acne & Acne Scarring
Frequently Asked Questions
Lumecca is a light-based device that is FDA-approved for the treatment of photodamaged skin, acne, and vascular lesions. It delivers broadband light energy to the skin, which causes the blood vessels beneath the surface of the skin to coagulate and shrink.The IPL energy is delivered through a handheld device that a clinician uses to treat the desired areas on the face or body. The IPL energy targets the chromophores in the skin–melanin, hemoglobin, and water–and creates an intense photothermal response. This response causes collagen production and remodelling to occur, which leads to improvement in the appearance of skin pigmentation, redness, and vascularity.
An improved skin appearance can be noted after the first session. Multiple sessions proved even better results. Treatment regime depends on the severity of skin damage, skin type, type of treatment (vascular vs sun damage) and energy settings.
The recommended Lumecca IPL treatment is to apply it every two weeks for a total of six treatments. It’s important to note that results may vary.
There is some discomfort associated with Lumecca IPL treatment, but it is usually tolerable and only lasts for a few minutes. Most people find the sensation comparable to being snapped with a rubber band. Patients are typically able to return to their normal activities immediately following treatment.
- It is imperative that you avoid sun exposure and tanning beds for at least 4 weeks prior to your treatment. This is a must and no exceptions will be made.
- Avoid applying self-tanner for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Avoid aspirin and Ibuprofen for one week prior to your treatment. Inform the doctor if you are taking blood thinners or regularly take aspirin or ibuprofen.
- Avoid alcohol for 2 days prior to treatment.
- Inform us if you have taken Accutane (oral acne medication) in the past year.
- On treatment day, please arrive with clean skin, no lotions, creams or makeups.
- Store ice packs in your freezer for use after your procedure.
- Avoid extended exposure for 7 days post-treatment.
- Use mild cleansers and moisturizers.
- Avoid Aspirin, Ibuprofen, alcohol, heavy exertion and activities which may cause flushing for 2 days after treatment.
- Avoid harsh topical products such as retinols and glycolic acid products for one week after.
- Avoid direct sunlight on the treated area and use a broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen of SPF 30 or greater for 4 -6 weeks after your treatment.
- Anticipate some social down-time following your treatment.
Yes, Lumecca is safe. It is a non-invasive laser treatment that uses patented technology to deliver an IPL (intense pulsed light) laser therapy. This therapy is FDA-cleared and proven to be both safe and effective for the treatment of sun damage, age spots, freckles, and other skin discolorations. Lumecca has also been shown to be effective at treating redness and flushing associated with rosacea.
Many people see immediate results. Most people see results with Lumecca within a few treatments. In some cases, people may need up to six treatments to achieve optimal results. Individual results may vary.
Most patients do not experience any side effects and any skin reaction usually resolves within a few hours. Patients may find they are sensitive to sunlight immediately after treatment. It is recommended to avoid direct sunlight and tanning.
Experience Our Medical Grade Services Today!
Our services are designed to cater to all skin types, and we only use the best products in the industry to ensure that you get the results you desire. We take pride in offering personalized services that are customized to each client’s unique needs and preferences. Don’t wait any longer, experience our services today and be amazed at the transformation in your skin!