What Is Microneedling?
Make a lasting impression on your skin with Microneedling in Calgary! This innovative non-surgical cosmetic treatment is the perfect way to improve your appearance without the need of surgery.
Micro needling is a minimally invasive procedure that uses tiny needles to create controlled injuries on the surface of the skin, which triggers the body’s natural healing process and encourages cell renewal. This effect results in younger, healthier looking skin with improved texture and tone.
Reduce wrinkles, improve skin elasticity, smooth fine lines and even out hyper-pigmentation, unclog pores and remove excess oil to reduce acne and blemishes – without harsh chemicals or abrasive procedures. Micro needling in Calgary is safe with minimal discomfort and no downtime; so you can get back to your day to day in no time!
Experience the transformative effects of Micro-Needling at New Skin YYC in Calgary and Near areas.
Microneedling Pricing Calgary
- Microneedling (Face & Neck) | 60 Minutes $340
Micro-needling is also known as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT). Using a pen-like device that contains multiple small needles is used in combination with Hyaluronic Acid which will further aid in collagen production. When this device is pressed against the skin, the needles create tiny microchannels on the surface of the skin. These channels are shallow enough that they don't go below the surface of the skin, and they don't cause any bleeding.
- HydraFacial & Micro-Needling | 80 Minutes $490
Get the best of both worlds with this treatment that targets the skin from underneath with Microneedling and from above with a Deluxe HydraFacial The Deluxe HydraFacial will include us of the REGEN GF - Growth Factor Booster which is an advanced skin-perfecting protein solution.
- 3 Treatment Package $920
Includes 3 Full Micro-Needling Treatments, AlumierMD Medical Grade Post Care & LED Therapy.
- 5 Treatment Package $1,460
Includes 5 Full Micro-Needling Treatments, AlumierMD Medical Grade Post Care & LED Therapy.
Benefits Of Microneedling treatment Calgary
For those looking to achieve glowing skin that lasts all day, microneedling is the perfect solution. There are an incredible number of benefits from receiving just one Micro-needling treatment here in Calgary:
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of acne scars
- Reduce hyperpigmentation & improve skin tone
- Stimulates collagen production
- Safe and effective treatment option
Frequently Asked Questions
Your skin expert will use a microneedling pen to “stamp” the treatment area with tiny needles creating tiny punctures. The body treats these punctures as small wounds, sending fibroblasts to the area. This kick starts the bodies natural healing capabilities to recover from these controlled wounds. This is where the name collagen induction therapy comes from as the treatment causes the fibroblasts to begin repairing these ‘injuries.’ This increase in the production of collagen and elastin causes the skin to become thicker, and improves its overall texture.
Microneedling is ideal for anyone looking to target fine lines or wrinkles, address acne scars or simply wanting to fight the signs of aging. Some things to consider are you should not have any open wounds or cuts or any skin infections. This procedure is not recommended if you are pregnant.
- Ensure that you are not on any active ingredients for 7 days prior. These include retinoids, AHAs, BHAs or high concentrate vitamin C.
- Ensure you have not used Accutane for 6 months.
- Microneedling should be done at least 2 weeks after receiving injectables like Botox (Dysport) or filler
Some patients notice results quickly after the treatment but you will need to give the new collagen and elastin time to work. It will take 4-6 weeks to see the results of each individual treatment.
- A numbing cream is applied and given time to activate prior to the collagen induction therapy procedure. This makes the treatment very tolerable.
- Clients typically go home after the microneedling procedure as your skin will be slightly pink or reddish in tone. It is important to follow the skin experts home care instructions and use the supplied after care kit as indicated to ensure a speedy recovery. It is normal for the skin to feel tight, itchy and warm for the next 48 hours.
- Clients should not wear make up for the next 48 hours and avoid excessive sweating and hot temperatures like saunas, hot tubs and hot showers during that time.
- Although clients may notice improvement after as little as one appointment it is recommended to do 3 – 4 treatments at 4 week intervals to see optimal results.
- After that treatments may be done as desired to continually maintain and improve the skins youthful appearance.
The average price of a microneedling session for the face and neck, lasting 60 minutes, is $340. Additionally, there are package options available:
- A 3-treatment package is priced at $675, including three full microneedling treatments.
- A 5-treatment package costs $1,075, including five full microneedling treatments.
Experience Our Medical Grade Services Today!
Our services are designed to cater to all skin types, and we only use the best products in the industry to ensure that you get the results you desire. We take pride in offering personalized services that are customized to each client’s unique needs and preferences. Don’t wait any longer, experience our services today and be amazed at the transformation in your skin!